Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let’s talk today.
What you will do
- The Digital Solutions Pre-Sales Leader drives the technical development of JCI Digital Solutions platform (Open Blue) and Applications in the sales process to the customer, aligning with the DDS.
- Ensures the rigor and integrity of the overarching solutions and key applications to meet the customer requirements during the sales
- Is responsible for the ongoing development of the architecture to ensure it supports the business outcomes of the customer.
- Is responsible for demonstrating the solutions, managing customer requirements, leading workshops, analyzing business requirements and driving functional and technical solutions.
- Owns the customer technical interaction throughout the entire sales lifecycle of a project.
- Defines and drive solutions across multiple business functions, processes, and technical domains.
- Has experience in at least two of the 4 contributing architecture disciplines: business analysis, applications/systems engineering, data/information architectures and technical architectures.
- Should also be familiar with and experienced in the application of one or more architecture frameworks and any associated architecture development methods.
- Conducts workshops with customers on-site to gather and document "as is" and "to be" business process and solution design requirements.
- Translation of business requirements into solution concepts in closed alignment with the Business Analysts, Domain Experts, Data Scientist and Developers.
How you will do it
- Lead the technical development of the offering and value proposition to prospects and customers
- Build and manage technical level relationships with targeted prospects, customer and partners in alignment regional solution architects
- Drive for the creation of repeatable solutions and key technical wins
- Work with Digital Solutions Director CE to ensure a comprehensive plan is in place to achieve technical objectives; identify, qualify and help close new business within the assigned target accounts, leveraging compelling value propositions that Digital Solutions provide
- Understand and articulate the value of Digital Solutions to technical IT audiences which align to the prospect’s strategic business needs, challenges and goals
- Help with the hiring of next key technical team members